Create a superb atmosphere for events and functions. Our Silk Marquee Linings are precisely designed and meticulously manufactured to fit and hang perfectly. You can use our Silk Linings along with our Wall Linings, Leg Drapes, Valance Swags or Pole Shrouds to transform any venue for that special function.
- Our standard designs fit most Frame, and Pole Marquees
- Marquee Linings are available in flat or gathered styles
- Standard colours to choose from are white, champagne or black
- All Baytex Frame, Pole and Structure linings are supplied complete with hardware in a colour coded bag
- For installation speed, efficiency and return on investment Baytex Linings can’t be beaten
- Silkline Plus Fire Retardant 75d (68gsm/2oz) and 300d (210gsm/6oz) are Baytex’s unique 100% Polyester fabrics with soft wrinkle resistant finish
- Silkline fabrics are non-flammable and woven from inherently flame retardant yarns
- Silkline fabrics are easy care, machine washable and extremely durable.
Hardware components are installed during tent assembly. The lining fabric installs after the marquee is completely assembled, in most cases at ground level or eave height, seldom requiring ladders. End and mid sections of Baytex linings are joined with Velcro seams and overlapping devices so the installer can easily match the marquee size to the modular components. The installation hardware can also be used to support lighting fixtures and attach ceiling décor.