Baytex Marquees come in a choice of FRAME or POLE types. The traditional look of the pole marquee makes them a hit at weddings.Frame marquees are free-standing and can be secured with guy ropes in wind or when unattended. They have no centre poles so all inside space is useable.
The AliSpan Pavilion is a lightweight modular frame structure that can be used for the hire market, suitable for semi-permanent or permanent installation on either sealed or unsealed surfaces. It is simple to erect with no loose bolts and can easily be attached to buildings or used as a freestanding unit.
It comfortably spans from 10m to 18m and extends to any length in 5m modules. The AliSpan Pavilion can be enhanced with your choice of wall styles and the interior transformed with an elegant Baytex Lining System for the roof and walls.
• Modular system allows for additional bays
• Portal frame assembly with pull through roof panels
• Suitable for sealed or unsealed surfaces
• Choice of 2.66m or 3.0m eave height for all sizes
• Roof Tension Bars prevent water pooling on roof
• Anodised alloy legs, eaves and rafters
• Electro-galvanised steel fittings
• A comprehensive kit of assembly tools included
• Choice of translucent or blockout PVC fabric
• Choice of white or coloured PVC fabric available
• PVC fabric has a high tech lacquer surface coating for a smooth, glossy, dirt resistant finish
• 18° pitch roof design
• CAD designed and computer cut for dimensional accuracy
• High frequency welded for optimum strength, durability, look and quality
• Supplied in high quality side opening carry bags
• Built in lining attachments
• Fully engineered for building consent purposes
• Ideal for permanent or semi permanent installations
• 5 year manufacturer’s frame warranty, 5 year pro rata fabric warranty
• Signage can be applied for brand impact